To help prevent the transmission of COVID-19, we will continue our standard infection control measures as well as enhanced procedures as recommended by Alberta Health Services.
We have also optimized the clinic to limit the need of physical contact between clients, therapists and staff and implemented the following procedures:
● Once your appointment has been booked, completion of a COVID-19 questionnaire will be required prior to treatment.
● When you visit our clinic, we ask that you arrive just a few minutes early for your appointment and wait in the car until your therapist is ready for you; this will help decrease time spent in the waiting room and minimize contact with other clients or therapists.
● We will ask that you wear a mask to prevent respiratory spread when you visit our clinic.
● You will be screened for signs or symptoms of infection upon entry and while providing an updated medical history
● Masks and eye protection will be worn by all therapists; this protective equipment will be changed after each treatment
● Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of public areas will be done, including door handles, chairs, and bathrooms.
For the safety of all our clients, staff and therapists, please let us know immediately if you experience any of the following:
● Fever / Flu-like Symptoms
● Cough / Sore Throat / Runny Nose
● Shortness of Breath / Difficulty Breathing
● Traveled within the past 14 days to affected geographical regions
We will discuss your health status, and whether or not visiting our clinic will be safe for you, our other clients, and our staff.
We are really looking forward to seeing all of our clients again and want you to know that our clinic is a safe place for you.